Weather

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yesterday we had heat. Today, cold and strong wind. The wind almost blew me! And what to do? Gain weight or put in a handbag something heavy?

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love to wear dresses and skirts. There's no back pockets ... Sew?
girl_in_dreams.gif

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had just come in about 10 minutes ago from mulching my flower beds and lightning just hit the lightning rods on top of my house! I heard it sizzle as it passed through and my lights flickered, but the power did not go out. You could just feel the air hanging so heavy this evening. The sky got dark and I felt a wave of cool air. Glad I did not hang around too long. :confused:

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We are forecast to have 4 days of showery weather with high temperatures in the 60's and 70's. It has been so dry that I am thrilled to have a break from watering. It will also be a good time to do some work outside, even if I get wet.

Weather has been picture perfect (80's and sunny) for a long time. Great for swimming, not so great for weeding.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good for you and your area, Nyboy. Of course, the heat isn't all that good, but the rain that gets to the ground should be a big help.

I imagine you can watch a lot of that moisture just steam its way back up into the atmosphere at 100 degrees, huh?

Latest posts