Welcome To TheEasyGarden Forum!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi and welcome!!!!

You'll love the compost section... I have a funny joke about it and what my husband said when I told him I would look there for answers. However, it is not family appropriate... so insert *giggle* here. :lol:

bantamfan

Sprout
Reaction score
moderator, thanks, and I'll take all the advice you can offer, learning is a way fun thing to do.:)

bantamfan

Sprout
Reaction score
I just got a book I ordered that looks really neat on saving seeds.

Saving Seeds
The gardener's Guide to Growing and Storing Vegatable and
Flower Seeds By Marc Rodgers

I got it from a place called Superior growers supply. It sure looks good, and I'm wanting to not only grow a garden, but save my seeds. Becoming independent is what I'm striving for and it looks like a lot of fun to boot.
Here in the desert southwest, I have small tomatoes on the vines, radishes almost ready to eat, green beans, carrots, and cucumbers up and going now. I just need to find a place for more vegies in this urban place we live, if I can convince the wife of what I have in mind.

bantamfan

Sprout
Reaction score
I've checked this forum for days, and no new posts, what's up? No one going to say anything? Is this thing dead? Must be.:(

daisychick

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi! Newbie here from BYC. Love it here already! I know some about chickens and some about gardening...so add those together and I still have a lot to learn! :p I love reading so I plan on spending a lot of time on here!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
So cool! I think I found the first topic here. I wish I could have known about this forum when it was brand new. I was in the process of moving in November 07.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
November, 2007??

There are no pictures in my files for that date!

So, I can't account for my whereabouts.

Steve :idunno