Well crap...

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is so wrong! Sure, you took a chance, but the plants would've been OK if not for bratty kids destroying your hard work. They need a spanking.

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this! I cannot imagine! My parents would have sent me over to apologize, clean up the mess, buy new plants, and help replant the garden. And I woulda got a spanking or two...

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is a bummer! Did you all get into the freezing temperatures? We hit 22 degrees this past weekend. Grown brassicas can take a frost. Maybe the transplants were still too tender?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I was young my father read in the paper about cops picking up my friend for breaking windows in a old factory. He said to me if I ever got picked up by police, I better pray they took me to jail, if I was ever bought home by them it would be far worse!!!

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If I knew who did it... their parents would be paying to replace ALL of the plants we lost... and I'm SURE I would have some bunny cages that needed cleaned, coops that needed cleaned, gravel that needed moved, compost that needed moved...

It just makes me so mad that people don't CARE what their kids do, like it effects nobody. I know we did silly pranks like toilet papering, or soaping windows... but never anything destructive!

Latest posts