Well, Here's what happened ```

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Our new cat keeps finding things that I lost like 2 years ago and bringing them to me. Papers I needed for work. A hairbrush, Christmas socks, etc, etc.:idunno
I want that cat, he's a blessing, would you like to swap cats . Mine knocks my phone off the table messes up my texts, sulks if I cuddle my dog and hides my shoes. Plus I think my cat might have been a stalker in his last life because he follows me to the bath room :hide, bus stop and to the park :barnie. . :weee

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I want that cat, he's a blessing, would you like to swap cats . Mine knocks my phone off the table messes up my texts, sulks if I cuddle my dog and hides my shoes. Plus I think my cat might have been a stalker in his last life because he follows me to the bath room :hide, bus stop and to the park :barnie. . :weee
That’s the other 3! I’m pretty sure he’s finding stuff the others stole :gig
Our last few used to follow us when we went on walks. The neighbors would look out the window and we’d be walking by with 2-3 cats in tow.

GottaGo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@valley ranch I recently went through something similar with a favorite sweatshirt.

I know it sounds cliche, but stop actively looking for it. Sigh, and expect to pay for it. Then go on with your normal activities, and it should come out of hiding.

By the by, have you looked in the refrigerator? Not that I have ever......

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
No cat ~ Hoviv my doggie is gone ~ couch yes, I looked ~ I'll look again ~ I must have carried it with me and set it down ~ I'm the only one here ~ I've misplaced other things and they've turned up, but this one has me completely stumped ~ If it shows it's face/its case I'll mention it, thanks for the empathy ```

Latest posts