What Are You Planting Today, This Week, This Month?

RickF

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
desertwillow said:
Do you want one printed and mailed or one e-mailed to you. I have this scene as a desk top on my computer right now. It sure changes the appearance of what is classified a desert. I have three different shots. Let me know and I'd be happy to send one to you.
If you could email me a copy please, that would be great

Please make it the original file so it's not shrunk.. Thanks much!!

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but I've got the planting bug really bad right now! I think I've lost my mind because I planted some hosta in the front yard and I know that we still have lots of nasty cold winter weather left. Guess I'd better go out and cover the bullets before they get too ruined by the frost. I bought a couple of 6-packs of violas to put in my window boxes outside my kitchen, too. They should be fine in the weather and I'm sick of looking at the scraggly-looking plants that are in there right now. Spring needs to hurry up!!!! :p

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now, skeeter9, be careful who you complain to!!! If you can even see dirt- I am jealous! I'll be thinking about violas, in three months! Our frost is the kind that can be measured in inches!

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Bhut Jolokia hot peppers!

In 2007, Guinness World Records certified the Naga Jolokia as the world's hottest chili pepper, 401.5 times hotter than Tabasco sauce

In northeastern India, the peppers are smeared on fences or incorporated in smoke bombs as a safety precaution to keep wild elephants at a distance.

In 2009, scientists at India's Defence Research and Development Organisation announced plans to use the peppers in hand grenades, as a non lethal way to flush out terrorists from their hideouts and to control rioters.

HOT! HOT! HOT!

chicken stalker

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Chickie'sMomaInNH said:
i'm planning on getting a few growing soon! dh is bugging me to get them going and i am getting impatient with the snow!
I'm thinking of starting my tomatos and peppers on Valentines day. It seemed fitting since they are refered to as les pommes d'amour and peppers just warm your heart...sometimes soul if you are chewing on a habanero! :lol:

hiker125

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I started broc and cauliflower today in my basement and now I am going to start some peppers whose seed I saved from last year- CalWonder, I think.

I am so very sick of the snow and cold. At least the days seem to gradually getting longer.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just planted the shallot seed I harvested last Fall into small pots. This will be new to me. I never tried shallot from seed before.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I know its not much, but I started a few tomatoes last Friday. Hoping they sprout as they are the last of my seed I didn't lose. :rolleyes: I'm such a dork!

Latest posts