What Are You Planting Today, This Week, This Month?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
fastfreddy43 said:
just put my sprouted tomato plants on the porch i never posted before hope i do it right
:welcome and good luck! We're here for you. ;)

The last 2 days, I've transplanted 12 herb plants... transplanted 2 azaleas to a friend's house... filled 2 hanging baskets with asylum & creeping jenny... transplanted 3 tomatoes, started about 40 more radishes, moved 2 cone flowers, and a partridge in a pear tree! LOL

I have cucumbers & squash to move out tomorrow....

but I have to move around another truck load of compost first. Oh joy!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
BetterHensandGardens said:
My peas are in the garden - they're the first thing to go out this year! :ya
Awesome, I'm so excited about my peas too! As of today they are covered with flowers. :)

wsmoak

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I started some nasturtiums yesterday, and today was spearmint. It seems I can't go a day without poking a few seeds into dirt.

(Really, those tiny seeds turn into the invasive monster I've read about?? I'm planning to keep the mint in a container, just in case.)

-Wendy

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Today I sowed some Snow Peas today :D . I would of planted them sooner but the Inoculant I ordered didn't arrive until today and in the peas went. This year I'm planting snow peas, no shelling peas. I actually prefer snow peas better than the shelling peas. Snow Peas can take heat better than the shelling peas.

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greenthumb18 said:
Today I sowed some Snow Peas today :D . I would of planted them sooner but the Inoculant I ordered didn't arrive until today and in the peas went. This year I'm planting snow peas, no shelling peas. I actually prefer snow peas better than the shelling peas. Snow Peas can take heat better than the shelling peas.
We planted shell peas, and potatoes this week. I also love snow peas, but have never raised them for some reason.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
4grandbabies said:
We planted shell peas, and potatoes this week. I also love snow peas, but have never raised them for some reason.
Snow Peas aren't any more difficult than shelling peas, you should give them a try. I just love them :)

Latest posts