What did you pick today?

punkin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Nubsmum said:
Punkin, no fair!!! I only have lettuce and now-ta da(drumroll here) I have picked 6 snow peas-count em 6. I was a piggy and ate one in the patch then thought better and brought the rest in for our salad. Now I just need all the stuff you have punkin and I would be a really happy piggy. :weee
Our lettuce is long gone, along with the cabbage and broccoli. Next week I am starting more cauliflower, cabbage, brussels & broccoli for some early fall planters. I can't believe it's July already :th

beth1966

Leafing Out
Reaction score
More blackberries picked this morning! Sweeter than the first batch! Mmmm!!!:D

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
First garden bounty....yellow straight neck squash, tender and young. Still noticing some that are small, withered and rotten but the bulk are developing well. Nasturtiums are blooming as are the wild flowers. Tomatoes are coming on nicely but still green, of course.

Peeps

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Rusty said:
I picked a whole basket-load of cukes today and they'll be on the supper table tonight as part of my "world famous" ;) cucumber salad. Never any leftovers when I make that and some nice fresh Italian bread.

:lol:
Would you mind sharing your cucumber salad recipe. I can't seem to find a good one

GardenGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
My son has been getting the peas each day and we just picked the last of the turnips. We had our first green beans and the first little green tomatoes are starting to grow! :weee We also had an explosion of zucchini flowers!! Can't wait for them to ripen.

Latest posts