What Does it Take

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
yeah @canesisters my DH is the same. I have many blankets out around the house and wear 2 and 3 layers. He goes around in stocking feet and t-shirt and tries to turn up the heat. I am right there handing him a sweatshirt and turning it back down! ;)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm not a fashion icon ... did that surprise you and make you look at my avatar?

;). We don't wear shoes in the house and I can no longer keep slippers on my feet so, I wear wool socks, year around lately. In the house, I'm often in a terry cloth bathrobe. The thing is really heavy but soft and it's warm.

I don't put a hat on, that's for outdoors. Surprising how much warmer I feel with a winter hat ...

Oh, and I've "gone back to the blanket." I'm not much interested in trying to look like we are receiving guests at any minute. These days, I'm not getting a lot of sleep and this lazyboy just knocks me out, about once each day! The AC is in the same room thru the summer. I'm not waking up shivering and pretending that I benefit from a nap. I'm not a napper, anyway ... (I keep telling myself).

Steve

Latest posts