What I Learned after Quitting Tea

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, I'd finished my 2nd morning cup of tea and gone on to a cup of coffee before reading this ;).

Brains of Regular Tea Drinkers Are More Well-Organized and Efficient, Study Says

I returned this afternoon to another cup of tea with homemade apple pie to celebrate!

Steve

if i drank that much caffiene i'd be blurring around the edges. :) yum about the pie! we made some apple crisp the other day and last night i baked up the last of the winter squash. they were not keeping very well (not that well ripened) so i just did them all since i was going to run the oven to bake a few - but once i got a look at them i just brought them all in and got 'em done.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ah ha! Weight control ...

:)

Often, it's 2 cups of tea and then a coffee around lunchtime. Sometimes, there is a 2nd cup of Joe ... well, usually Kava.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ah ha! Weight control ...

:)

Often, it's 2 cups of tea and then a coffee around lunchtime. Sometimes, there is a 2nd cup of Joe ... well, usually Kava.

Steve
It doesn't help when with that cup of tea or coffee there has to be something sweet to go along with it. I don't mean sugar. I mean pastries! But with pastries how can you lose weight? :rolleyes:

Mary

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It doesn't help when with that cup of tea or coffee there has to be something sweet to go along with it. I don't mean sugar. I mean pastries! But with pastries how can you lose weight? :rolleyes:

Mary
I find I need a little bit of carbs with my coffee in the morning. Maybe a biscotti with my omelette.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I drink unsweetened tea with breakfast. Then, after.

The Kava I have is made with, at least, 50% almond milk. That, or a cup of brewed coffee (black), is often my treat and motivation to get on with something - usually driving somewhere. Balancing act - getting through the yard, through the gate and into the vehicle.

The almond milk in the Kava is plenty sweet. I don't really like it otherwise. DW has mistakenly bought the unsweetened at times and I have added granulated sugar :rolleyes:.

AppleButter on a biscotti. That sounds good!

Steve

Latest posts