What interesting creatures live in your garden?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
My Mom didn't threaten, she did throw my stuff out!

I'm keeping some stuff of my son's for sentiment, school things and some cards he made me, and some small things of Dad's who suddenly left us a few years ago. But I'm trying to be firm and toss things I can live without. It's easier said than done, but I have to be practical. For now anyway. Once I'm settled in my "forever home" I'm going to make up for this! Gosh, I'd love to stay in one place long enough to grow a tree...

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@sumi be careful what you wish for... DH and I have been in this house for 33 years. You have no idea what you can amass in that time frame! We keep saying we are going to dig in and toss. HA! No idea what has been shoved to the front of the garage. He has so much in there. ( A 3 bay garage) That we have not been able to park anything in for 10-12 years! :mad: or longer....

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I found a cute treefrog sleeping on my patio table this morning.
I believe it is a Cope's Gray Treefrog...

Picture 11462 1.jpg

@Carol Dee , you are not alone with your very 'busy' garage! Garages are for cars?? :eek:

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
@sumi be careful what you wish for... DH and I have been in this house for 33 years. You have no idea what you can amass in that time frame! We keep saying we are going to dig in and toss. HA! No idea what has been shoved to the front of the garage. He has so much in there. ( A 3 bay garage) That we have not been able to park anything in for 10-12 years! :mad: or longer....
I'm amazed by the amount of stuff we amassed in 1 year, I don't want to see 33's year's worth!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Just for fun, a pic I took on a nearby farm this morning. I sure as heck don't want these guys in my garden. I'd give them a week and there'd be NO garden! LOL (Look on the left, above the tree, is another one.)

DSC05416.jpg

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Would you believe that I saw something very similar during a visit to Tenn??

Turned out to be a drive-through safair/farm/zoo.

Latest posts