What would you ask?

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The nerve you hit @seedcorn was connected straight to my "Shame on me for not doing that already!" button. It may have been years since I have sold (or bought) a trailer but I am rather embarrassed to have you remind me of the basics. :oops:
Thank You
I know it is physically sound, just the electrical is in question. In my state you don't need lights on trailers unless it is after dark and I bet it has been a good 15 years or more since I hauled anything that late. Never even thunk about 'em...

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
If it were mine with our local CL I would ask $1500 obo try to get $1200. I have had good luck with CL this year I have sold a fishing boat for asking price, a bunch of fishing tackle and got my asking price, and sold an ac unit and negotiated to $50 less than asking price. Always ask for a little more than you want for wiggle room.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
That would make a GREAT mobile chicken coop! Could be you'd get more money advertising it as such rather than a utility trailer. Lots and lots of people throwing down $1200 for coops smaller than that made from flimsy wood construction.

Pop open some ventilation in the back, top and bottom, insert nesting boxes, a pop door and ramp, some cute paint and you've got a great mobile coop.... or even a mobile goat shed, great for pasture rotation.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like the idea of using it as a feed shed. It could be very mouse proof, and the barn cats could live in it as well....
sCo_hmmthink.gif

Hope you are successful and get your full price Loco!

Latest posts