Who are you, and what does that avatar really mean?

PhilaGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I remember when the New England fish canneries were running out of catch decades ago. :( They started marketing cans of Maine air to tourists! :gigDidn't last more than a few years tho' :hu

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Around here canned armadillo is the tourist item. :lol:

th

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, @thistlebloom , I just read through it again. Thank you for bumping it to the top ... :)

I have been thinking of replacing my avatar but a pair of work gloves is a pair of work gloves. The ad for some game appeared this morning when I started the tablet. "Shipwrecked." Apparently, things have improved for Robinson altho he may have lost his Man Friday. Picked up a girl and a rascal with an eye patch, flintlock pistol and a peg leg. Robinson hasn't aged a minute in the last century. I'm looking at those characters and wondering which I would be in the game. Shoot.

There is some controversy in the game world right now. I don't play but it has something to do with some self-identified victimization and a purported freedom, maybe even outlined in the US constitution, for all I know. I won't be looking to "Shipwrecked" for an avatar.

If I could have caught a photo of that Monarch butterfly the other day in garden ..! But, he kept flitting off over the neighbor's Raspberry Jungle, home to Benjamin Bunny and Pepper the Skunk. I suppose would have been easier to get a shot of one of them.

... digitS'

Latest posts