Who are you, and what does that avatar really mean?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Several years ago I walked into a church and a funny little girl walked up to me and said "Hi! You look like the little red haired girl from Charlie Brown". Everytime we saw each other she would say "Hi little red haird girl!" and I would answer "Hi little blond haired girl!". A few weeks ago I worked the sound booth for her wedding... and when I saw this picture it just seemed like a good avatar for now.
My name is actually the 'name' of my flock of chickens. They are The Cane Sisters : Candy, Raisin, Citizen, Lido, Ineeda, Ameri, Nova, Sola, Benzo, Mexi, Jamai. Since I came here from BYC, I kept the same name.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't mind your advertising here, Sprinkler. I'm just as likely to get the boot for advertising as you are.

Look at this everybody! I'm selling donut seeds - $5.00 a pack!
*shipping and handling not included*
images
Remember the "pet rock " craze of yesteryear ?

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Sprinkler Buddy , I don't think you're in any danger of being banned. Spam is one thing; advertizing your blog or a product in your sig line or profile is another. Besides, you actually participate in conversations on here. When someone comes on to spam or just to push their product, they are usually VERY obvious about it. Anyone can click on your website at their own discretion and you've not been "in your face" about it anyhow. Good luck in your endeavors. I'm bet there are a lot more golf courses down your way than there are here. ;)

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

"The following error occurred:

Your signature may only have 0 smilie(s)."

This is the message that pops up when I try adding my website in my Sig. I have no smiles! Not sure what the problem is.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
"The following error occurred:
Your signature may only have 0 smilie(s)."

This is the message that pops up when I try adding my website in my Sig. I have no smiles! Not sure what the problem is.

I think that the : / in the html code is a the way that you can get the ":/" smiley by typing. Try putting a space inbetween the colon and slash, then we can copy and paste your website into our search bars. Delete the space, push enter the person wanting to visit the website is there!

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Dehydrated water would be hard to get my hands on. Wouldn't dehydrated water just be thin air?

I could easily go out and scrape some snow up or collect some fleas though. I'm wealthy of both. :gig

Latest posts