Who are you, and what does that avatar really mean?

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That's funny! lol Hope the moderators of this forum feel the same. I have taken more from this forum than I have given, due to lack of experience mostly. I'll continue to give back wherever I can.

I always liked the old saying - Treat everyone with respect, especially those on their way up - because you never know who you will run into on your way down.:)

My avatar is cup and saucer vine, a particularly fun challenge for me to grow because someone in another forum insisted I couldn't. (She actually got a bit surly about it, I think she just needed to get out of the house more :rolleyes:) ANyway it's one of the most intriguing flowers I have grown!... and way prettier in the garden than in that little pic!
My name, hmm, just sort of a whim. I like lavender and it was already taken on another forum, but I wanted to be lavender, 2. For lack of further creativity, I just go with it. :D

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, what I hate about you, Sprinkler Buddy, is your signature.

Just kidding! It is really saying something about the same as what Red & Lavender (hey! i like that) have just said in response. Do unto others as you would want to have done for you.

Talk to us about all sorts of things but you could "slide" your product info into your signature because we have other TEG members with those kinds of messages. Nifty hasn't kicked the tar outta them.

See, it's kind of the opposite of: do unto others, then split . . .

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with your participation, Sprinkler. I think Smart Red said it well. Other members have a business they promote by their little by-line on the bottom of their posts. We know we can patronize their business, but they don't abuse the great relationship. This IS a great forum. Everyone is considerate with a touch of silliness at times.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mine is easy, job and how I wished my garden looked every year.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My avatar- Eastern Skunk Cabbage, just a picture that I thought would look good as an avatar, or at least better than some of the other pictures that I have. Probably one of my favorite eastern wildflowers that I have seen in person.

My username- Best username that I could think of as I was signing up to become a member. It kind of fits, I do have an obsession when it comes to any kind of seed, they lead to plants and some are just plain neat looking. (One of the ways that I get through winter is sifting through my collection of beans, corn, sorghum, and all of the rest of that stuff. )

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't mind your advertising here, Sprinkler. I'm just as likely to get the boot for advertising as you are.

Look at this everybody! I'm selling donut seeds - $5.00 a pack!
*shipping and handling not included*
images

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't mind your advertising here, Sprinkler. I'm just as likely to get the boot for advertising as you are.

Look at this everybody! I'm selling donut seeds - $5.00 a pack!
*shipping and handling not included*
images
This would make a great gift for a Gardner. "Why didn't I think of that?" lol

Latest posts