Why I hate to support 3rd world nations

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of the comments about that line of sewage trucks blamed Neanderthals. I commented in defense of us Neanderthals of course! Sheesh, folks still blame Neanderthals for things we have nothing to do with.

Neanderthals have rights and dignity too!

:old

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Good example of why soil all over the world is losing its' fertility. All of those trucks contain nutrients that were taken out oif the soil and probably will not be returned to it. Rather than being a disposal problem there are ways of removing the biological hazard aspects and refining the nutrients to be returned to the soil where they belong.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have an unending(?) supply of topsoil here. For 100+ years it ran off the neighboring fields and settled down in my gully. We've dug down 6 feet and gotten nothing but black dirt and the gully runs quite a ways before leaving our property. The fields around here are mostly limestone colored - very little black left.

My brother claims to be part Neanderthal. He wears two pairs of glasses at one time holding the spare pair atop his Neanderthal brow, and I have heard women complain that their spouses ( or ex-spouses as it were ) were Neanderthals, but this takes the cake.

I heard today that scientists are seeking a woman to be a surrogate 'mother' for an Neanderthal clone implant -- just in case anyone is interested in volunteering. What a can of worms THAT would open!

Love, Smart Red

Latest posts