Will This work?

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
LOVE this idea! It is such a pain hauling the hose all around from garden to barn, etc. Much easier to just dig a trench, put a hose in and go. (well easier for me, because my hubby will be digging the trench :lol:) Thanks all for sharing!

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here is another great product idea for those that have an under ground sprinkler system. This product would certainly save us all some water.

http://www.nomoregeysers.com/index.php

I have found these products by searching for ways to get my own product found in the market place. A never ending battle. LoL

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
The piping needs to be 4 feet down in order not to freeze. The hydrants come from a farm store. After use they drain out keeping them freeze free. We had a small digger do the work for barter. Several thousand dollars of digging but if we had done it 30 years ago I would not have spent so much on chiropractors.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Only 3 years catjac? Why so short a time? We've been at this property for going on 10 and ours work as well as the day we moved in.
They look just like ours...

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
catjac1975 said:
I have no idea why they said they only last 3 years. Perhaps the climate?
The climate here has got to be somewhat like yours, we can get down to -30, and our frost depth is 4 feet. Maybe they just had a 3 year warranty?

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe just some clerk that had personal bad luck with it. I didn't really believe it- time will tell. My thinking is more in line with the good luck you've had. We've a small backyard farm-not really a lot of usage for them to wear out.

Latest posts