Worried About Chicks

thejenx

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The last time for me was 20 years ago in a machine that is. And that was an old machine then, now you have the fully automated ones. The best thing is a broody chicken because she can teach them all they need to know. Although in my experience you get shy chickens that are not very tame.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Featherlover farms is replacing chicks I did have to pay $45 shipping. Kind of rubs me wrong I paid for 2 day shipping chicks took 6 days. I asked instead of going to White Plains ( major city) go to purchase post office. Small post office next town I use and know staff. I checked 10 day forecast looks like 40s days 30 nights. Thanksgiving day was 15 degrees. Fingers crossed small prayer will get email when mailed

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Featherlover farms is replacing chicks I did have to pay $45 shipping. Kind of rubs me wrong I paid for 2 day shipping chicks took 6 days. I asked instead of going to White Plains ( major city) go to purchase post office. Small post office next town I use and know staff. I checked 10 day forecast looks like 40s days 30 nights. Thanksgiving day was 15 degrees. Fingers crossed small prayer will get email when mailed
You ordered them again instead of waiting for Spring?

Mary

Latest posts