You know, Santa Delivers

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Two thousand years of stellar performance, who can doubt it?

But, how about you?

What will you be doing to be taking good care of yourself during the 2020 off-season? (Or, 2020 on-season :D!)

juggle_zpsbpve74fk.gif
Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Two thousand years of stellar performance, who can doubt it?

But, how about you?

What will you be doing to be taking good care of yourself during the 2020 off-season? (Or, 2020 on-season :D!)

View attachment 33935 Steve

continuing the gradual decline in weight as much as i can. or at least trying to keep steady until spring arrives and i can get outside some more. in the winter for exercise there is either shovelling snow or walking up and down the road as long as it isn't too icy and windy. inside i will try to get some Tai Chi warm up exercises done.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I ended up with a Samsung10 phone, which has an app that reminds me to walk. Counts my daily steps, nags me if I am not walking. :lol:
I also have to manage my blood glucose, due to Diabetes 2, and have so far lost 68 lbs.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I ended up with a Samsung10 phone, which has an app that reminds me to walk. Counts my daily steps, nags me if I am not walking. :lol:
I also have to manage my blood glucose, due to Diabetes 2, and have so far lost 68 lbs.

congrats! it's tough, but well worth the results. hang in there! :)

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am still going to the chiropractor. Since going to him I have not had any of the problems with the choking or breathing. I am planning on soon having blood work done and he will tell me from those reports what supplements I should be taking. DS and I are going to bed a little earlier, but we still need to improve that a lot. He is also going to have blood work done. I asked this doctor about energy and exercise and he said later he will tell me to start exercising more and I told him I was worried about having enough energy to plant and take care of a garden. I just do not have the energy I did a year ago and he said after I start these supplements and change what I eat that I will have plenty of energy and really I believe him. I am not starting anything different until the blood work is done because after about 3 months of doing what he says then I am to have blood drawn again and see if there is improvement. I am starting to feel better the last week and kind of getting more active. Not doing that much. Bringing in firewood, housecleaning, and rabbit hutch cleaning, which I have been moving more old hay and leaves to a pile. I kept 12 pounds off from the not eating when all this happened. I also got out of the habit of eating ice cream at night. I have not had ice cream in almost 2 months. I ate some cookies at DD's house last night and really I did not want anymore. I think I have my sugar addiction under control.

Latest posts