Your Help Needed - Evalutating NEW Forum Software

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nifty, would it be possible to add another tab to members? It would be nice if we could see the members that have a birthday in the current month. I rarely think of going to members daily and I have never seen a birthday listed.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the idea! We've thought about this before, but we know a lot of people are sensitive about their b-days and so not many have their b-days entered into their profiles.

If there's enough interest, we could look into adding something.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My birthday is not listed. It makes for a nice social gesture, but it is also information that hackers can use against you. I have a facebook account, rarely go there-I'm HERE instead :lol: and I had to enter my birthday, so I made one up. Just my two cents. sense? since? :lol::lol::lol:

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
My birthday is not listed. It makes for a nice social gesture, but it is also information that hackers can use against you. I have a facebook account, rarely go there-I'm HERE instead :lol: and I had to enter my birthday, so I made one up. Just my two cents. sense? since? :lol::lol::lol:

Ugh, never thought of that!

One of the credit bureaus still has me down as born in 1933, even though I tried to correct it. I get Medicare and Beltone junk mail all the time. :confused:

HEChicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Ugh, never thought of that!

One of the credit bureaus still has me down as born in 1933, even though I tried to correct it. I get Medicare and Beltone junk mail all the time. :confused:
I wonder if that's what happened to me. I started getting advertising info from funeral homes wanting my business. And at 30 I called AARP to ask to be taken off their mailing list.

I also would not be a fan of birthdays being publicized - I prefer to maintain privacy.

Nifty - there are a lot of features I really like here. I'm curious why SS, TEG and BYH are all on one system while BYC is on another?

Latest posts