Your Weather, 2021

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
So far, the thunderstorms & most of the rain have missed us... a light rain overnight yesterday, but the ground is already dry. The temps are still mostly cool, with nights in the upper30's - low 40's, with a brief flirtation with the upper 70's (and maybe 80 at my house) expected Saturday. Still a chance of frost next week, but that should be the last night in the 30's.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gotta get busy -- plants in the greenhouse will need their dips in the basin for water.
Sheesh. Just with what needs water, I'm still not done!

Next time, the flats can come out in some dappled shade for the watering wand. I hope

The sky has darkened and there is a slight chance of sprinkles. Wind gust will start soon, we are told.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
The weather reports said 70% chance of rain today for a total of 0.013". I'm thinking,,,,fine.....let it mist.

Well, we had four min of downpour, so much so that I ran some houseplants outside to wash off their dust!

when i had shelves of houseplants at the ancient childhood home i'd take them and put them in the shower to dust them off a few times a year.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
The "rain train" is back! A very slow-moving cold front has been parked over Wisconsin, and has only moved slightly southward all day - currently just over me. Storms have been developing West of us & riding the front eastward - one after the other - since sunset. Nothing serious or threatening, but DW & I won't be digging anywhere for awhile. Probably just as well, since I have another round of transplants to start, tomatoes to pot up, and need to replace some broken panels in the greenhouse to get it ready for the surge.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Grey windy and rain rain, rain today and It feels really cold. There an old sounding plane, I hope it's not in trouble in this wind. It sounds very low and circling but can't see it because of this think cloud

Latest posts