Your Weather, 2021

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
frost again last night, frost in the forecast for the next two nights. it is supposed to warm up more after that. i sure hope so. :)

rains forecast again for the next few days. i've stocked up on books to read.

*sticks my tongue out at Jack Frost*
We seem to be stuck in a weird pattern... showers by day, then clearing & frost at night. At least the showers have been light, and when it isn't raining the ground is still workable. DW is obsessed with adding to her perennials this year, and has been planting & re-arranging things for several days now.

I'm hoping that the teeter-totter weather rule applies here, and that we have an equally long warm spell to follow all this cold weather.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We had a rather pleasant day, after last night's downpour. For the last couple of hours it's been raining again. God made sure I got fixed what was needed first, so he does love me after all :)

It has been raining so heavily that our guttering has come away from the wall plus our wall is now crumbling.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That must be a LOT of rain!
Pouring down here, I’m glad to see it. We got 1 1/2 inches last night, don’t know how much today, so far. Not going out to check the rain gauge right now. LOL

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We had a rather pleasant day, after last night's downpour. For the last couple of hours it's been raining again. God made sure I got fixed what was needed first, so he does love me after all :)

It has been raining so heavily that our guttering has come away from the wall plus our wall is now crumbling.
They removed the guttering now we have nothing there. The drain pipe was left in my garden I just hope they fix this roof the wall is now a worry. Waiting on hold for 45 minutes to get to speak to anyone.

At least the rain has stopped for a while. :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would think the owner of the house would want to keep water out of the wall of the house. I haven’t rented in ages, but never had such an uninterested in the condition of the house, landlord.
On the bright side, the rain has stopped.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We got more rain overnight. Over 7 inches already for the month. It’s been raining every other day so it’s been hard to get in the garden. We’re supposed to get a break until Monday or Tuesday then it starts up again and it’s supposed to rain Monday through Friday. It’s really putting a dent in my plans because I can’t drive poles for my trellises in soggy ground.

Latest posts