Your Weather, 2021

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve: the Rogue valley is forecasted to reach up to 106 on Sat, 109 on Sun, 104 then 102 then cooling down to 99 for several days. All over the news they are talking that this is very very unusual this early in the summer.

I'm not there but I got assurances from my yard caretaker that everything has survived so far.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Back home after a couple hours of weeding.

Great idea to do that this morning the temp had only gone up 4° by 10:30!

Clouds. That's why it was warmer than expected overnight and what kept this strong sunshine from cooking things, early - what's happening right now in the afternoon.

Honestly, I think that there were several raindrops that fell on me this morning!!!

Steve

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We got about 6 inches of rain from Claudette. That brings the monthly total to over 9 with more on the way this weekend. The weather has also been bizarrely cool. Normal highs and lows for this time of year would be 90s and 70s. Instead it’s been 80s and 70s and 60s and 50s. I think it was 55F the other morning and it killed all the fruit and buds on the habaneros.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
i think we're up over 4-5 inches in just the last two days. it's looking wet out there at last, even the puddles are wearing raincoats.
Here in Town the rain gauge is saying only slightly over 2 inches in the last 3 or 4 days. We really could use more, But the surrounding areas are good and wet and may not want more :( Strange how spotty it can be.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hot and dry, the ground is powder. Chance of rain in the next couple of days. Hope we get some. Couple of days ago, I let the 4 month old ewes graze the yard. In the afternoon I didn’t see them, so went outside to find them. Hahaha! They were laid up under the stock trailer laying in the holes the dogs dug!!

Latest posts