Your Weather, 2021

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's been mild here too - until today. Tonight will be the first time this winter when we get down to 0 F. (or slightly below). No complaints, we need a few such days to thicken the ice on the lakes... and to freeze the soil in my garden, before the tree trimmer drives over it to remove my monster mulberry tree.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
we are finally getting some overnight lows into the teenies, so yeah, this is more like winter, but some snow would be good to see along with these cold temperatures.
Snow is expected here Saturday, into early Sunday. If the hopes & prayers of millions of Wisconsinites carry any weight, the snow will continue into Sunday afternoon... especially in Green Bay. :celebrate🏈

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ha!

Age ... and, I was up at 3:45, posting that a little more than an hour later (after reading some news from another continent ;)).

Hey. I don't allow myself coffee until I have been up for 4 hours. Well past breakfast and matching the restraint in the evening.

Steve
who didn't type in 19-something or other 🤭

i'm just glad we got back to the future and are mostly intact. :) the time warp effects can be pretty interesting. :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was 15°f this morning. That is -9° Celsius.

I think @Marie2020 missed my question (from a previous decade ;)). Three weeks into 2021, time has been dragging but I thought that "new" in the title wouldn't mean much soon.

Time marches on and some snow may be back on the ground by tomorrow at this time. If not tomorrow, Monday. The chances are fairly small but continuing almost all of next week. Perhaps the afternoon temps won't warm enough for those flakes to do much melting and our present drab winter environment will return to being a
❄️ Winter Wonderland.

Steve

Latest posts