Your Weather, 2021

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
What is going on in the UK, @Marie2020 ?!

Looks like tough going, south to north. And, I wonder about elsewhere in Europe ...

The night's are freezing and there's been solid ice in the in the mornings, which is doing an excellent job of freezing my gate chicken coup door and even the lids on my chicken straw and feeds.

We've had for warnings for weeks that were going to be showed in but have only had light falls and sleet so far. I've been told it's going to snow tomorrow , we will see :)

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ever noticed how sketchy gardener forums get in the deep winter as spring approaches? Its a little bit funny.
That's where having members from other climates, other continents, and even other hemispheres is nice - someone, somewhere, is always growing something interesting.

What's really funny & downright amazing is that we are getting garden advice from Alaska right now. :lol:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's where having members from other climates, other continents, and even other hemispheres is nice - someone, somewhere, is always growing something interesting.

What's really funny & downright amazing is that we are getting garden advice from Alaska right now. :lol:

i haven't considered that funny at all, just that finally people are getting caught up with their fall and harvest chores and able to sit back more and remember fondly all those times of stepping on the rake and poison ivy and trying to keep the the chipmunks and groundhogs away and ... dang, i'm loving winter. :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It actually snowed this morning.

1c and the weather doesn't feel as bitter cold today

20210124_114724.jpg

Latest posts