Your Weather, 2021

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
more rain in the forecast for this evening, i wish i could send it west or to @Carol Dee ... we sure don't need it.
Thank Flower bug, I think we are SW of you ;) And yes we could use the precipitation. The harvest is ahead of schedule as it is so dry the corn and beans are done Soybeans are dropping leaves. Seed corn is out. Starting to harvest the field corn now.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank Flower bug, I think we are SW of you ;) And yes we could use the precipitation. The harvest is ahead of schedule as it is so dry the corn and beans are done Soybeans are dropping leaves. Seed corn is out. Starting to harvest the field corn now.

if they're harvesting they probably don't want rain now anyways. we're getting plenty here. probably more than the farmers want.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I almost thought we had a freeze, but we didn't. I was out on Sunday and picked a lot of squash and then yesterday I went out picking beans and I thought the squash and all froze, but realized they had powdery mildew. I have a couple of plants in another spot that are okay. The leaves on the beans are all turning, but I am still picking beans. We are eating them almost nightly and giving to DD and we will have beans for all winter and beyond. Very sunny and 70s today.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
All together we have had maybe 7 rains since June!
We've probably had no more rains than that since the start of March. 6 or 7 rains sounds about right. Now each rain may have lasted between 20 and 30 days, but there haven't been that many rains. :hide

It has been wet down here, very wet. We are at least 2 feet over where we should be by this time of the year, I haven't checked lately to see exactly where we are.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
We've probably had no more rains than that since the start of March. 6 or 7 rains sounds about right. Now each rain may have lasted between 20 and 30 days, but there haven't been that many rains. :hide

It has been wet down here, very wet. We are at least 2 feet over where we should be by this time of the year, I haven't checked lately to see exactly where we are.

40 days and 40 nights... :) do you know any Noahs?

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It’s raining today, not particularly heavily but it’s just made it dark and dreary out. It’s 10am but I’ve had to turn the lights on in the house because of how dark it is outside.

Latest posts