Your Weather, 2021

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It rained.

For the Spokane Area, there was a daily record of .42 of an inch. I know, many of you are jealous.

;) Understand that this is a semi-arid climate with summer usually as the dry season. This is one reason that I am hoping that we are moving out of this "Exceptional Drought." We didn't expect to be slammed by a drought through the Spring. If dry weather ensues, it's usually late in Summer.

Others were discussing the moisture content of their beans for dry seed harvest. There is an advantage here. Low humidity and low chances of rain, usually make this a very good seed harvesting area. That changes with higher elevation where evergreens dominate. And, I hope that they can remain the climax plant environments!

Anyway, this was a MOST WELCOME rain :).

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's

39°

this morning, with the 🌕 shining brightly :). That's 4° Celsius away from freezing. We only need one more rainstorm and it will freeze. Snow fell on our highest sky areas over the weekend.

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's

39°

this morning, with the 🌕 shining brightly :). That's 4° Celsius away from freezing. We only need one more rainstorm and it will freeze. Snow fell on our highest sky areas over the weekend.

Steve

brr! i'm not ready for that cold, but we're getting down there some evenings too now into the mid-40s.

a lot of rain in the forecast the coming next few days with flood warnings. i wonder if my temporary recent garden work to divert some water will get washed out or not. we'll see... :)

Latest posts