Your Weather, 2022

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It will be a while before there’s anything to brag about here, we are above zero now and you can start to feel the heat from the Sun which tells us we’re about to turn the corner. Still; we hold our breath because from now till mid April we can still get LOTS of snow!

Attachments

• 5AFD9405-9633-4F18-BAEA-1702B39DCEB1.jpeg
    5AFD9405-9633-4F18-BAEA-1702B39DCEB1.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 5C660150-579D-40FF-9BE5-4C83C174B2A8.jpeg
    5C660150-579D-40FF-9BE5-4C83C174B2A8.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 71

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
It will be a while before there’s anything to brag about here, we are above zero now and you can start to feel the heat from the Sun which tells us we’re about to turn the corner. Still; we hold our breath because from now till mid April we can still get LOTS of snow!

and i think i saw some forecasts for snow soon in Colorado and sometimes those storms come via your direction. they need all the snow pack they can get this season so i hope most of it holds off until it gets down into CO instead of dumping on you some more there. it looks like you have plenty! :)

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
We HAD the rinse, repeat storm last Thursday. Lots of rain, then most of the day sleeting, which I experienced cleaning horse stalls, high winds smashing it into your face!
We only got a couple of inches of snow, and I have been walking to the barn gingerly on the snow covering the ice.
Today it will be almost 50 degreesF. I am planning on kicking the horses out in a few hours bc they will have traction from the melting and the 25-35 mph winds And the strong sunshine.
Buster Brown managed to ding himself on the neck when I had him tied up in the corner of his stall so that I could clean it. Good thing I had an almost full jar of Corona.
I don't know why many horses owners (and my veteranian) aren't familiar with it. I like it bc it sticks to the wound. Nitrofuricin will weap off. Horses are notorious for their super healing abilities, and then you can get proudflesh and scars.
Say a little prayer for my horse bc his scrape is almost the size of a quarter.
All three will enjoy running around and acting stupid outside this afternoon.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
cold, sunny and windy now. shovelled some windblown snow so that if my brother was going to stop over for lunch he'd not pack the snow down into ice. turns out he's not coming today but tomorrow instead and tomorrow is supposed to be above freezing so there's no problem there now.

i took a shower and shaved and even put on jeans for a change. all dressed up and nowhere to go. :)
In really, then drop by here and we can drive through the wind and rain ☔🚙

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's been raining since this morning with on stop wind. It's feeling really cold here too.

It must be bad even the battery chickens refuse to venture outside

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It’s warm and dry today. We’re supposed to hit a high of 76 on Thursday. The rain is supposed to start tomorrow and happen on and off through Friday. They are saying as many as 6 inches of rain are possible. We’ve already had flooding in some areas from the last round of rain on Thursday!

Latest posts