Your Weather, 2022

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
It's going to be 94* today!!! That is very hot for us. It's 8am and it's already 71*. I better hurry with breakfast and go water.

Blinds are all pulled down and doors that are not used are closed on the south facing side of the house.

Mary
HIDE!!!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think it's possible, we are going to 9 C/ 48 F Tuesday night! Tonight too I think.

It was wonderfully cool today, 18 C/ 64 F. Almost a little too chilly after the incredible heat of the last week.

i just refilled the birdbaths for the day and yes, it's very cold out there this morning! brrr!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It has been a pleasant Summer day about 75°f (24°C), altho a little breezy.

One year ago, it was 113°f (45°C) at the nearest airport. I have decided that it was 111° (44°C) here at home. How I came up with that is no longer remembered. Probably, it was from giving the environment the benefit of the doubt 😬. At either temperature, I had never before experienced such HOT weather! And, it was an all-time high for the local weather stations with well over 100 year history. Remarkably also, it came just about 1 month before what would normally be the hottest days of the year.

I say that I like hot weather but there are limits and my appreciation melts!

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We had rain for a few days the other day kicked up a storm and we even had hail. It's been really cool for June but it's looking like it's going to heat up really soon.

It is 11c and we are supposed to have rain at midday

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i just walked outside for a few moments and there was a nice breeze, not much humidity (44%) and the perfect temperature (about 80F). i normally don't spend any time outside any more at night. as a kid i'd be out quite often even if it was just to watch the stars.

Latest posts