Dews laid up a bit

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
What Dew's pics don't show is the crumple in the trunk deck. It has to be replaced. The car has a unibody and can be straightened again. I spoke with the body man and he assured me that it is completely repairable.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I did not know about the trunk deck until the inspector came and they looked in it. I'm glad MontyJ knows about these things because I don't have a clue. This is the first accident I have ever been in.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I pray that I'm not in another accident. Physical therapy was pretty painful yesterday. I found out that my pelvis was misaligned. :eek: They didn't say too much about my neck and shoulders. They did say that I would be a good candidate for "needling" sort of like acupuncture I guess.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
You poor thing! :hugs I'm living with the long term results of what you are experiencing...make sure they fix all the things that were shoved out of place. Don't let them tell you it will go back on its own....mine is still out of line 10 yrs later. :mad: Please have them work on that before the muscles get set into that tightened down pattern and it gets harder to move things later.

It's weird how one thing can make such a big impact on your life... and folks think you are over exaggerating unless they had to take you out of the car with the jaws of life. :rolleyes:

Take care, Dew, and don't stop until they fix all the kinks! :hugs

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Beekissed I will make sure everything is in proper working order before I sign off on anything! I don't want to have to be taking pain pills the rest of my life. And I want to be able to work at the job I like doing, which took me 2 years to get hired at to begin with.

@Nyboy I have not found that information out yet. I'm hoping a lawyer can find that out for me.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just catching up. So scary for you and I'm glad you are getting the best care possible. Take your time - no sense rushing out and about for things right now.

Yes, I'm a 32 yr USAA member; Mother is a 65 yr member.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@murphysranch We just joined USAA last month and WHAM!!!! :mad: I'm just glad I was alone in the car when it happened. So far they have been pretty good. When My husband MontyJ called them to verify our insurance for the report, first thing they asked was "is she ok" Then started the paper work to get my car fixed and a rental. I don't like the rental we have, I feel like I'm sitting in a box.
Not sure how long I will be out of work yet. Hopefully not long.

Latest posts