People that just can't take a hint!

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
This place has been great, one of the last forums I'm still a part of that is civilized and wonderful.
I quit that one horse forum one year, only to return about a year later. It got really nasty for awhile and I was sick of it. I also watch what I say and try not to post things that may or may not start things with the more....sensitive...members of the forum. But that's transferred to all forums, even to some FB groups, too. Or maybe that's what they call 'maturity'? haha
Ah, well!
I'm sure many people have told the admins. There may even be a IHateXmember Club! lol.

:hugs To all the friendly people of this forum! :D

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
just got to learn to diffuse the situations the gentlest way possible when others aren't aware of how 'pushy' they are of their opinions. sometimes that may involve walking away from it. which can be easier to do on the internet than in real life.

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I usually do not get into this type of conversation . . . however, I must say a thing or two about how people act.

I'm beginning to think that our world is slipping into darkness a bit more every year. People seem to be "cocked and ready to fire" all the time these days. Politeness, etiquette, love and caring about fellow mankind appears to be loosing ground here on this crazy planet. Anger and hatred seems to lie just under the surface of our society and is quickly called upon in any case of disagreement - no matter how slight.

It would be so easy to point fingers and say this group or that group is the cause or the perpetrators of the bad feelings all over the world but I sometimes think that everyone is somehow involved. Either by acting out our frustrations or by turning a deaf ear.

So sad.

Latest posts