People that just can't take a hint!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just want someone to talk to... :th
TEG so far has been wonderful, maybe I'm still too new so your all still giving me the "nice" treatment. :lol:
In all seriousness, there's always at least one bad Apple. :mad:
I have been hanging our here making friends and learning great stuff for FOUR years. The new never really wears off. ;)

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I used to go to BYC a lot also. The clickish people drove me away too.

so lucky, that's why I left also. It just seems such a busy format and is intimidating for someone like me that isn't that computer savvy. But I also thought that people there were clickish and not as nice as those here.

Mary

CrazyFeathers

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I found out about TEG on BYC. I will agree that it is a clickish group and after awhile it's the same questions over and over again. I like to read the articles on BYC and look at the coops, those posts I will comment on as people are so creative and I need to tell them that lol. I rarely get a response when I do post there, I claim that I am invisible, (due to the way I'm treated) maybe I really am :idunno. I better add a lol so you all don't think I'm crazy lol.
It's nice to be a part of something where others share similar interests. :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I found out about TEG on BYC. I will agree that it is a clickish group and after awhile it's the same questions over and over again. I like to read the articles on BYC and look at the coops, those posts I will comment on as people are so creative and I need to tell them that lol. I rarely get a response when I do post there, I claim that I am invisible, (due to the way I'm treated) maybe I really am :idunno. I better add a lol so you all don't think I'm crazy lol.
It's nice to be a part of something where others share similar interests. :)
If your not crazy, then why are you CrazyFeathers? :lol:

Mary

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I mainly read on BYC anymore. Some of the threads, and members, got really ..rude. So I just stopped commenting.

Latest posts