The Fast Metablism Diet

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bucka, you can eat eggs for more protein. You can also get some powder protein and if you don't like the taste get the chocolate flavored one and mix it with almond milk. That's what I do.

Believe me it hasn't been easy. My problem is that I'm always hungry. Alot of it is mental. I just tell myself I'm going to do this and it's not going to kill me! I also tell myself that I'm lucky that I am able to have food to eat unlike others in poor countries. Yes, 2 days is a looooong time.

Your weights can be 3-5lbs to start with. You can do many different types of arm raise exercises with them.

Mary

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm 40 lbs over my normal these last 8 years or so. As I turn 60 in a couple of months, the belly fat is the worst. I hope to try to cut down on yummy whole grain bread, full fat cheese and try to reduce the amount of cheap wine I drink. I'm not enamoured with cookies or baked goods, thank goodness!
Just try eliminating wheat from your diet. There are so many alternatives that you will not even notice. Rice pasta, spelt pasta, and breads too. There are some delicious rice crackers too.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have finished 5 days so far. I'm still alittle hungry during the day. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are good days because I get to eat the healthy fats. I was so happy this morning when I could eat 1 egg cooked in olive oil, a slice of sprout bread toast, a fruit and some cauliflower that I had roasted with olive oil. Before this, I was cooking egg whites in a non stick pan with no oil. I was also able to have 1/4 cup nuts for snack. For dinner I decided to eat alittle bigger portion than what was recommended. I hope it's ok. I figured that with my working out 5 times a week that I need more calories.

Tomorrow I will cook and freeze some more meals. I need to try some different stuff than the recipes in her book. I think I'll check out more stews. The turkey chili and stuffed bell peppers I will repeat. They were very good.

I also found some decaffeinated green tea that I could have. It doesn't taste nearly as good as my high end Jasmine green tea but it's better than nothing.

Mary

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Any movement on the scale? And what's wrong with Jasmine tea in this diet? You may think I'm a spoiler. If you feel hungry in this diet it will be difficult to keep. I would add a second egg in the morning.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat, supposedly caffeine stress the adrenal glands which is not good. I am very tempted to weigh myself but will wait till Monday morning. This will be 1 week after I've started. My method of weighing myself has always been to put my hands around my belly. I can easily tell when I'm gaining or losing. Right now it fills smaller but it could just be my Imagination. ;)

I've just had a piece of toast with almond butter and a smoothie made with just spinach and blackberries. Pretty good and filling.

I just bought the nutribullet which was on sale at Costco. I love it so far. Now I can eat more spinach or greens and apples which I don't eat that much of.

Mary

Last edited:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, don't you have to sit by the fire or something? Hope you are keeping busy and I don't mean just on TEG. Ha Gotta go change to go to the gym, see ya.

Mary

Latest posts