The Fast Metablism Diet

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
The naked thing only works the first weigh-in. Weigh yourself in comfortable clothes and try to wear like clothing each time you weigh in and at the same time of day.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
No thistle, I'm weighing myself first thing Monday morning at home. Of course after I pee. :D Wouldn't want any extra ounces.

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
And never, never do what I did. I knew I had lost about two pounds just before my WW's meeting so I didn't want to eat supper with DH. Instead I sat with him and drank several large glasses of water -- no calories in water, eh? -- well, at weigh in I hadn't lost a bit. That's when I remember "A pint's a pound the world around" and calories or not, water has weight.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart Red, we are supposed to drink half of our weight in water ounces a day. That's alot of water and contantly going to the bathroom.

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I suppose the walking to get some water, the drinking, the walking to the bathroom, the hand washing, (and repeat) would get you exercise and keep you from the food. I don't drink much except water, but 14 glasses a day is way above my normal drinking. Whew!