The Fast Metablism Diet

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, don't you have to sit by the fire or something? Hope you are keeping busy and I don't mean just on TEG. Ha Gotta go change to go to the gym, see ya.

Mary

I am busy! I gotta go change to ride my trainer. Out in the garage.
The very cold garage. Then bring in more wood so I can sit by the fire and twiddle.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought twiddling was illegal in Idaho.
And Mary, I agree; if you are hungry, maybe you should add more protein.
But if it is just pining for sweets, that should go away soon.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, I hope you have a portable heater in that garage! I won't even use the threadmill in our garage because it's cold down there. :D

Feeling good this morning. Came home from the gym and just ate my am snack. It was 3 slices of pastrami on romaine lettuce leaves and 1/4 cup of cashews. Now on to my shower and then to relax with a cup of decaf tea and start doing paperwork for taxes ugggg. :eek:

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary I wish you every bit of success you deserve on this diet. I was scrawny all my life too. I was built like a carpenters dream--2x4 and not a curve on me! Then I got that middle age thing and put on weight. I am 5'8" and weigh 145, used to weigh 119 and ate my head off trying to maintain my weight. I think about losing 20 or 25 pounds or so, but I sure would miss my butt and my boobs. :lol:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Geez baymule, at least you have boobs, I don't. :( I was 25 years old when I got married and weighted 90 pounds. Weighted that for many years until the 40's, then it started creeping up. For being 5'8" I don't think 145 is bad. Seems about right to me since you're so tall.

Just ate chicken soup for lunch and you know that's not going to keep me full for long! Oh, I forgot, I get to eat a fruit also. Has to be in the berry family though.

Mary

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
After having my third child I needed to lose 20 lbs. I found that it would take a month to lose 5 lbs. People would comment that I looked like I lost weight but for a month at a time-nothing on the scale. Then one day 5 lbs off. This went on through each 5 lib weight lose. Showed but did not register on the scale. Disheartening for that month.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad to know that catjac. I'm alittle nervous for Monday. What if the scale doesn't budge? All that work for nothing. I have to have lost at least 2 pounds! Hope so. Will let all of you guys know. :)

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad to know that catjac. I'm alittle nervous for Monday. What if the scale doesn't budge? All that work for nothing. I have to have lost at least 2 pounds! Hope so. Will let all of you guys know. :)

Mary

I suggest that when you weigh yourself with your hands that you wear very large gloves. That will at least give you a mental boost in case your scale doesn't budge.

Just Kidding! You'll do great, I'm anticipating a good report on Monday.

Latest posts