What Are You Planting Today, This Week, This Month?

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
the only thing I am going to to do is plant spinach and garlic and I am wondering if I am not getting a little overoard with the garlic this year I am kind of thinking where are the rest of the vegetables I want to plant going to go?

and this last area has to be organized so I can wrire a report ???

the spinach is easy because it finishes fast and I can follow it with something else ..but the garlic takes up room until late July and nothing else can go in with it! but I do love garlic!

well between what I save to plant and give away I am sure I will be fine with the garlic ..I just do not want to be "organzied"

so spinach and garlic then I am probably not planting anything else until presidents day and should be able to harvest all winter

fingers crossed and coldframes almost all in place

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Glad to see people still planting! I wanted to plant some seeds today so I could give some sprouts as gifts for Christmas... however... I ran out of peat moss!!!!

:lol:

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Today I planted/transplanted;

10 Jelly Bean hybrid tomato seedlings

!4 Lupine seedlings

11 Black hollyhock seedlings

5 Cardoon seedlings

1 Corn plant cutting/rooted

1 Pineapple top

I may do more after lunch!

Joe

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Today I will have planted (when the sun comes up);
Foxglove- lavender seed

African Iris seed

Cobaea Monasery bells ( Cup And Saucer Vine) seed

Cosmos- Daydream seed

Dahlia- Unwin's dwarf Mix seed

Cabbage- Earliana seed

Petunia ( Old fasioned) seed

Joe

desertwillow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm thinking spring and looking at climbing roses I can order. I did start some Africa Violet leaves though. Too cold for anything else

TanksHill

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Wow, time flies. Time for this thread again. I added some amendments to my beds. And all of the rain So Cal has gotten is watering them in nicely. I have not thought much beyond that.

I have saved several types of heirloom pumpkin and squash seed I would like to plant this year. As well as several type of tomato seeds.

My fruit trees are looking fab. I have an early peach in bloom and my two new avo's from last year each have 1 avocado on them. Whoo Hoo!!!

I can't believe it's garden time again.

Gotta get planning,

gina

desertwillow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
As soon as this rain passes we'll be putting in some peas and whatever else we bought in seed the other day. My fruit trees won't bloom for about another month The wildflowers should put on a good show this year.

Latest posts