Your Weather 2023

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry you live in such a hostile environment @flowerbug, it’s -13F here this morning And for a couple more it looks like.

where i live now is not bad at all, but when i lived up north it was more like where you are at with your longer winters and heavy snows.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Temperatures just above or just below freezing, for days. There have been some sunny days but overcast as well. The sun nearly made an appearance yesterday but mostly it was a sprinkley day .

This morning, it was incredibly foggy. The international airport, not far away, recorded a zero visibility at 7AM. I have never seen that before!

so to speak . :) digitS'

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
all forecasts of sunshine have been purely exaggerated, allusionary and otherwise hornswoggled...

i saw a few moments of slight shadow the other afternoon. that's been it.

colder nights coming now, down to the low 20sF here or there. some days staying fully below freezing. almost time to get the propane tank refilled.

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Heavy rain now...endless, sigh

The forecast shows that the temperature will drop significantly again next week.
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-01-02 154244.png

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Heavy rain now...endless, sigh

The forecast shows that the temperature will drop significantly again next week. View attachment 63096
I am also tired of the endless rain over here across the Atlantic. Today the sun is shining though, a welcome relief from overcast skies and cold rain. Looks like a good day to take down the Christmas tree and haul it up into our woods for the forest critters to nest in. I will miss it.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Started raining around. 3pm. Supposed to stop at 5pm but now weather app says till midnight.

Glad I set up my melon trellis. My husband did it as kind of a cucumber leaning trellis that he repurposed using 2 panels of concrete rebar.

Mary

Latest posts