aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That is great news! Grand babies are the best! You will fall in love with this child in such a different way than you loved your children. Where you had to admit that your children weren't perfect and you had to correct them, no one will ever convince you that your grand children are less than 1,000% PERFECT!!
\

Right on the money Bay :).

Annette

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well to add to 2017 - I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA! DD is going to have a baby. :th:celebratethe craziest year I ever saw.

That is great news! Grand babies are the best! You will fall in love with this child in such a different way than you loved your children. Where you had to admit that your children weren't perfect and you had to correct them, no one will ever convince you that your grand children are less than 1,000% PERFECT!!
CONGRATULATIONS on the future GRANDBABY !!! :celebrate :weee Grandbabbies ARE always perfect :love :bow We now have 9 perfect grandkidos :love :clap and each one has a birthday every year and Christmas comes every year, retirement income stays the same but cost of each toy goes up, so everyones' presents start to get smaller and smaller and/ or hand made.:th

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I congradulated you in another thread. There's nothing like having grandkids. Is this your first one?

Mary

Yes, first one. DD got married in June and she is my only daughter and then I have DS who just turned 18 and my only son. It will be an adventure for sure. Can't wait to tell DB he will be a GREAT uncle now.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
You’re going to be in trouble if they live close by. My daughter doesn’t like me spoiling them With stuff which is fine with me. But I can take them anytime I want and anywhere.

Mary

They live just down the street. LOL. Baby will be totally spoiled. DB spoiled DD and DS. He will DD's kids. SIL's parents live here. He works for his dad, and DD works for him. SIL has 4 brothers and 3 sisters, but only 1 sister lives here, so this baby will have 2 grandmas, a grandpa, 5 uncles, 1 aunt, and a great uncle all living in this town, so spoiled is going to happen. Lol

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
They live just down the street. LOL. Baby will be totally spoiled. DB spoiled DD and DS. He will DD's kids. SIL's parents live here. He works for his dad, and DD works for him. SIL has 4 brothers and 3 sisters, but only 1 sister lives here, so this baby will have 2 grandmas, a grandpa, 5 uncles, 1 aunt, and a great uncle all living in this town, so spoiled is going to happen. Lol
I think there's also going to be fighting going on! :lol: :loveYou make sure to use your elbows if you have too! :gig

Mary

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
This grandma stuff is for the young. I am old enough to be the great-grandma. She thought she had morning sickness and had back pain, nurse said to go to ER because she might have kidney infection, so I take her to the ER, and can't find nothing other than she is pregnant and fast heart rate and probably dehydrated, so I take her home, wash her dishes, help with supper for her husband who was at work, get her to drink as much as I can and then he comes home, so I leave and she starts getting better, but next morning her husband threw up, so now I think they both have stomach flu and so now I have to worry if I am going to get it. Only thing is she was fine Monday and I was talking to her on the phone and she was starving, so she ate this sandwich and drank some water and her husband did too, so on the way home she threw up. She thought because movement in car and pregnant. She did not have a fever and she got over this fast. Her husband came home and put some pesto sauce on his food and said it smelled bad, WHY WOULD YOU EAT IT, but he did and he threw up early next morning. It even could have been the sandwich. I sure hope it was something they ate. He is fine very next day, so seems pretty fast to heal from flu, YOU THING?? i SURE HOPE.

Latest posts