baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
For stomach flu or food poisoning, take apple cider vinegar. I mix ACV and honey half and half in a honey squeeze bottle and keep some mixed all the time. I squirt some in a small glass and dilute with water. Sip on it until gone. Even if you throw it up, enough will get in your system to work.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some people do get very bad nausea. I did with my second baby and lost 10 lbs from being sick. Hopefully it's just morning sickness. :fl

Well if it is, her husband has it too. lol. They both are better. I still think they ate something, but a girl where they work went home early sick, but she is pregnant, so wait and see if stomach flu.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
They are both well and back to work. This knocked me so hard. I was just starting to get on with life and feel better, having house starting to get in order,and now back to just barely making it and poor DS too. I feel better today, but that ER visit was something else. I did not even tell all of it that the doctor did not listen to us how early she would be and said her HCG level was very low and might be going down and not up and she might be getting ready to miscarry and I had to argue just like with DH at the hospital that there is no way it could be any higher since barely pregnant. She used one of those 6 day early ones. Doctor said well we do not know what the level should be. Just go home and either you will have a miscarriage or you won't. Wow, thanks doctor. She took another test this morning and a different brand and it is positive too, so she is fine and going to get blood work at her doctor Monday to see if the level has gone up since Tuesday like it is supposed to.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hope this wasn’t her regular doctor. If it was I would change doctors.

The fact that everyone is getting sick tells me it’s not her pregnancy that is making her sick.

I still think it’s something everyone ate or a big.

Mary

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
DD is fine. She and her husband must have ate something. She is pregnant and doing well, but still early. That was an ER doctor, so not her doctor. Her doctor ordered another blood test to make sure her HCG level was rising and it is so all is well. She is feeling good right now, so the throwing up was not pregnancy related. That could happen in a couple of weeks but I hope not. I got sick, but not throwing up. I started sneezing and coughing and at first thought it was like DS and allergic to the wood smoke, but not sure. I feel sort of better, tired.