ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary~
I read the post Marshal posted a short while ago~ telling that he was seriously affected~ nerve problem~ but was standing up against it~ does he have someone~ family ~to kinda~ lighten his load~ I wonder``` I've seen no other post ```

Richard
I don’t know if he has family. I’ve always had the impression that he didn’t or else very little. He’s about an hour away from me and though I’ve met him once, he’s very shy with me. I wish he was closer so I could help him out.

Mary

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don’t know if he has family. I’ve always had the impression that he didn’t or else very little. He’s about an hour away from me and though I’ve met him once, he’s very shy with me. I wish he was closer so I could help him out.

Mary

I think I remember Marshall talking about having a sister, but I don't know if she lives on the west coast or elsewhere.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is great news! Grand babies are the best! You will fall in love with this child in such a different way than you loved your children. Where you had to admit that your children weren't perfect and you had to correct them, no one will ever convince you that your grand children are less than 1,000% PERFECT!!