AMKuska's 2022 Garden

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hope so too! I'm crossing my fingers it grows well as my daughter is very excited about it. She has a tiny little watering pot and goes and waters and sings to them every day.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cold season crops were a complete bust this year. I blame all the hale. Squash and tomatoes have been moved outside and are surviving, but don't look well. I'll go do soil testing out there in a few days and see if there's a reason for their poor doing.

if you just moved them outside it may take a bit before they recover from being transplanted and getting their roots established and growing again.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
i hope that isn't too wet for them!
They appear to be flourishing so far, but I've learned not to fuss about the things she does in the garden. Her plants always grow enormous and seem unbothered by everything in the world. >_> I've tried copying her techniques, but my plants are not so amused.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
They appear to be flourishing so far, but I've learned not to fuss about the things she does in the garden. Her plants always grow enormous and seem unbothered by everything in the world. >_> I've tried copying her techniques, but my plants are not so amused.
I agree! I ask my kids to help me plant all the time just because their plants just go crazy! I do lose some from mishandling but I always have extra so I don't mind.
She can come sing to my popcorn :).

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I made a small mistake in the grow tent yesterday. I put some fertilizer on the peppers and watered it. It smelled terrible!! Gasping and choking, I made my escape. Later, my poor innocent husband went into the garage and got hit full in the face by the horrible, awful, no good smell.

I am hereby banned from using that particular brand of fertilizer in the grow tent ever again. The peppers look great though. They've already popped out some tiny new leaves.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I made a small mistake in the grow tent yesterday. I put some fertilizer on the peppers and watered it. It smelled terrible!! Gasping and choking, I made my escape. Later, my poor innocent husband went into the garage and got hit full in the face by the horrible, awful, no good smell.

I am hereby banned from using that particular brand of fertilizer in the grow tent ever again. The peppers look great though. They've already popped out some tiny new leaves.
I was banned from using fish fertilizer for inside seedlings too for the same reason 😆🤣

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was banned from using fish fertilizer for inside seedlings too for the same reason 😆🤣
I'm already banned from using fish fertilizer after my dog tipped it over, slathered herself in it, and then sprinted gleefully throughout the house. This was "Tomato and Pepper Fertilizer" and its a dry mix. I didn't think it would smell every bit as bad.

Latest posts