anyone else get their first catalog of the season?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
. . .
StupidBird said:
. . .TT has a very scrumptious snacking pepper called "YumYum" . . .
Do you mean "Yummy," 'Bird? . . .. . . [/i]
Osbourne catalog came today: Yum Yum peppers!

Multi-color, little round things. (Oblate, I guess that shape is . . .)

Steve

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Got a Gurneys catalog about a week and a half ago. Ah, brings back memories of the old Sears and Robuck catalog when I was a kid. Just a lot thinner! :D

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
BetterHensandGardens said:
In case anyone feels the need to sign up for a few new catalogs, I just posted links to my favorites here: http://www.betterhensandgardens.com/2011/11/30/free-garden-seed-catalogs/ They're all GMO-free, mostly open-pollinated seed supply places and the Baker Creek catalog is always beautiful. :clap
thanks for those links! i wasn't sure if i was going to receive the BC catalog this year since i bought from them last year so i signed up just in case! :D

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I got my first Garden catalog of the season yesterday.....one from "Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds". They ALWAYS have such wonderful products. My blue pumpkins (Jarrahdale)..... came from them. Oh to have Spring again....:)....can't wait to plant.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
hehe, what happens when you think you might not get a catalog and you sign up for it! the next day it comes! :p
i just got my Baker's Creek in the mail today! yippie! dh says 'now THAT'S a catalog!'

Latest posts