Appropriate Ads

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't think it has to be a mention of Krogers specifically, just one of their "tag" words, such as food, meat, shopping, vegetables, etc. And we are always typing some word that might be a cue to a garden dcor shop. I just got that Neanderthal banner again.:barnie

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
My boss just gave me a brand spanking new

Yamaha ef2000is inverter generator

Since I typed that in, will everyone now get ads for those?

Oh! Quiet as a kitten purring, and this puppy's gonna be using 1 gallon of gas in the same run time that the old gas guzzler monster was scarfing down 5 gallons! Now there is no rush for me to get that

Powerhouse 500w inverter generator, but I'm still gonna get one before winter. Not gonna let myself be stuck with little or no power if a generator goes down, ever again. Those 2 solar panels help a lot, but even this time of year they take more than a day of charging to get from 11.1 volts to 12.27 volts with the 2 batteries inlined. In winter they'll get very little direct sun, and experience tells me batteries work MUCH less efficiently when cooler than 45 or 50 degrees, and hardly at all when frozen. (Batteries in your car or truck are warmed by the motor, start the car, then get a solid charge from the alternator converted to DC).

Meantime, just testing to see if ads suddenly happen for everyone about portable generators.

Regular ads usually don't bother me. Popups used to give me a real attitude though! My little google chrome stops popups real good, even those pesky netflix popups that used to be able to sneak past the popup blocker on my old laptop.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yep, me 2! At the bottom though it's for 2013 toyota camry. Durn, nothing about

Subaru

!

But there will be now!

Lol! Can I also cause it to advertise...

Beautiful Single Women in Russia looking for ole gardeners in California

???

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Okay, here goes!

My garden was the BOMB this year! Few weeds and even fewer insects to TERRORIZE me and mine in the process of planting, tending or harvesting some of the best veggies I've ever managed. At first I thought DH would try to HIGH-JACK one of my garden beds for his flowers, but no - beautiful corn stalks ROCKET far overhead there as ears nearly finish filling out. I intend to NUKE a couple of ears from "Country Gentleman" tonight for supper.

Question: What's my banner?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
:ep
Well, we're not gonna be hearing from Red for a while. Bet she gets some sort of freaky weird 'computer ins't acting right' thing before Wednesday.......

I got the power inverter add... and one for car diagnostics... gonna go sit in my chicken coop a while. The only thing watching me there is their beady little eyes waiting for some more treats to drop. :p

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe it needs more 'hits'?

So the other day I was driving down the road in my subaru and I saw this subaru going the other direction. It looked just like my subaru but was a different color subaru. See my subaru is red and this subaru was blue. But it was still a very nice looking subaru. If I was looking to buy a new subaru, I think that I would look into buying a blue subaru to replace my red subaru.

;)

Latest posts