Appropriate Ads

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
My new 2002 Subaru Outback is blue. It looks like a brand spanking new car! Has air conditioning!

Did I mention it has air conditioning?

I keep forgetting to mention that my new Subaru has air conditioning! It's 96 degrees outside. I'm gonna go out to my Subaru and turn it on and listen to elton john on the cd with the air conditioner on! It's ok to do that for 5 minutes or so. I keep it on recirculate mode.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
heh. i have a green Impreza Subaru myself! with all the gardening and chicken coop maintenance (shavings and straw all over the place) i've done over the years it's been quite dirty in the back till this past week when it finally got a good cleaning. now i just have to give it a bath! :lol:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mine has a coat of dust on it from the road to town. 11 miles of the road is hard dirt dusty canyon road

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
HA! :D

8721_untitled.jpg

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
:celebrate

NEW GAME!

Someone picks something random - but very specific - and we see what it takes to make it a banner ad.
:caf

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart Red said:
Okay, here goes!

My garden was the BOMB this year! Few weeds and even fewer insects to TERRORIZE me and mine in the process of planting, tending or harvesting some of the best veggies I've ever managed. At first I thought DH would try to HIGH-JACK one of my garden beds for his flowers, but no - beautiful corn stalks ROCKET far overhead there as ears nearly finish filling out. I intend to NUKE a couple of ears from "Country Gentleman" tonight for supper.

Question: What's my banner?
I don't know about your banner Smart Red, but I bet the black suburbans are pulling up in your driveway right now! We'll see her on Fox News.......

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
What kind of rooster is pictured on Kellogg's Corn Flakes?

A FLAKY ONE!! :lol:

I eat Kellogg's Corn Flakes every time I feel corny. :gig Kellogg's Corn Flakes will make you feel corny too, so eat a big bowl of Kellogg's Corn Flakes today!