Appropriate Ads

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
My adds say that ...I get to spend 7 free nights at a Hilton hotel with Victoria and Tiffany , then search Zillow! :plbb also an add for "the easy garden "telling me ...easy - fun - fulfilling ... how gardening should be . :rose

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Just posted a message about the grapes and jelly. Sure enough, an add for jelly recipes from totalrecipes.com or some such place. Oh and it wasn't victorias secrets, it was Fredericks of Hollywood. I just had it again. I know a Fred, and have been to L.A., but never made it to Hollywood.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Has anyone ever noticed how BIKINI season seems to be around the same time as Bean harvest season?

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not yet Cane.

Hyperthyroid and Mules and More make a great inspiration to see the Kelloggs Corn Flakes Rooster

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
The banner ad at the top is telling me I need a sleep number bed and the ad at the bottom is telling me to dress in nautica clothing. So......I'd sleep good, feel great and dress real snappy......to go to the garden?? chicken coop??? The hens are probably tired of my shorts and T-shirts. :lol:

Latest posts