Back to Eden Gardening

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
If I remember right, aren't your sheep due to lamb sometime in April? Just wondering how they are doing.

I have 3 right now, one set of twins and a single. All healthy and doing fine, mothers doing fine. Got pics last night but too busy today to put them up.....I will though! Thanking God for healthy lambs and easy lambings!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Any new sheep pictures?

The past few days I finally got a chance to take a few pics....

GOPR0211 (2).JPG
GOPR0220 (2).JPG
GOPR0222.JPG

And folks think you need to get goats to have milk and to get one's brush eaten down. Just look at that nice udder!

:D
GOPR0229 (2).JPG

May's tiny single...out of the woods and doing fine today, strong and vigorous.

GOPR0232 (2).JPG
GOPR0235 (2).JPG

This whole section of the yard is covered in little purple violets....spring is here!!! Violets, bluebirds, lambs and all the lovely things that go with. Hallelujah!!!!

GOPR0249 (2).JPG

henless

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have 3 right now, one set of twins and a single. All healthy and doing fine, mothers doing fine. Got pics last night but too busy today to put them up.....I will though! Thanking God for healthy lambs and easy lambings!

Awww they are so cute Bee! Rams or ewes? One of them looks like it has red speckles on it's tale and hind legs. Glad they are doing good and you had no troubles with the lambing. Thanks for the pics! Loved the last one out in the pasture. Looks so peaceful with them all out there grazing.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awww they are so cute Bee! Rams or ewes? One of them looks like it has red speckles on it's tale and hind legs. Glad they are doing good and you had no troubles with the lambing. Thanks for the pics! Loved the last one out in the pasture. Looks so peaceful with them all out there grazing.

You can see the timber equipment behind them...having the place select cut logged right now to thin out trees to make silvopasture for the sheep~that kind of ruins the pretty of the place right now, but we'll get it lined out. Got all males thus far, rather a plain looking group....was hoping for a lot more color.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Is Shine expecting?
Yes...and Juniper also. June looks like she'll be the next to go, but I expect both she and Shine will go on the same day when it happens. They both look about the same in their progress...ligaments look a little looser, vulva getting looser and pink, etc.