Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was hoping for a pix of Cooper.
We are home, Cooper is settling in. He’s in a small night pen and will have a good area to call his own. I’ll give him Dessa, my registered ewe that it looks like she’s turning out to be a dud. I’ve left her with the ram non stop and no lambs. Sterile? He-she? I don’t know, but she can go keep Cooper company.

In the spring, I have 5 daughters of Ringo to breed to Cooper. I turns out that his sire has the heaviest weaning weights his breeder has ever seen. This breeder exports sheep to Mexico, Puerto Rico and all over the country. He has hundreds of sheep. Mike and Teresa said they had 2-3 month old lambs at 50 pounds, the heaviest weaning lambs they have ever had. This is good news and will be valuable in my flock.

Copper is calm, friendly, and sires some real nice lambs.

@seedcorn here is your pictures.

3E10A6E8-6556-44AD-A9E0-1A5EE3FA0096.jpeg

37913F3D-F9D3-4F45-92D1-9A19A36F7D80.jpeg

33B1D01A-E9AC-42E2-84C6-4B87032D9C27.jpeg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday we went to Leander, 3 1/2 hour one way trip, to see a very well known Anatolian breeder. They wanted to introduce me and give me their stamp of approval. I got to meet all his dogs and he has some outstanding dogs. We visited, went to lunch and visited some more. He has 2 females out to be bred and I hope to get a puppy from him. I passed his inspection, so I’ll keep in touch so he knows I’m VERY interested! We got back at midnight.

Ridgetop and husband have left to go set up their RV. I’ll leave in a little while, go by son’s house for a shower, still no hot water here, then go spend the night with them. That way I won’t have so far to drive in the morning for my pre-op appointments starting at 7:30 AM. I’ll be back home tomorrow evening. Then starts the countdown to surgery on the 27th, two weeks from today.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Knock me down with a feather. Knee replacement surgery is considered OUTPATIENT surgery. I’ll go home same day or be kept overnight. WTH? No going to rehab for a couple of weeks because Medicare requires a 3 midnights and I won’t qualify. I guess they think I can magically produce a live body to hang around in case I need something. Gheeze!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Knock me down with a feather. Knee replacement surgery is considered OUTPATIENT surgery. I’ll go home same day or be kept overnight. WTH? No going to rehab for a couple of weeks because Medicare requires a 3 midnights and I won’t qualify. I guess they think I can magically produce a live body to hang around in case I need something. Gheeze!
Talk to your doctor about that. He can do something about that.

Latest posts