Baymule’s Farm

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looks like you have the same weather we have had. We got less than 6 inches of snow but the sustained 25-30 mph winds with gusts to 50 are keeping it moving. It should start to let up tonight and warm to Single digits with sun for Christmas!
I just hope people don't drive stupidly... yeah I know, wishful thinking. :rolleyes: It was in weather like this a few years ago, with wind blowing snow across some roads to the point of whiteout conditions, that we had a 130-car pileup. I don't get how reckless drivers can be, to drive blind at full speed, one after the other. Makes as much sense as running full tilt into an unfamiliar pitch-black room. This is NOT the kind of weather where you want to find yourself stuck on the side of the road.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just hope people don't drive stupidly... yeah I know, wishful thinking. :rolleyes: It was in weather like this a few years ago, with wind blowing snow across some roads to the point of whiteout conditions, that we had a 130-car pileup. I don't get how reckless drivers can be, to drive blind at full speed, one after the other. Makes as much sense as running full tilt into an unfamiliar pitch-black room. This is NOT the kind of weather where you want to find yourself stuck on the side of the road.
AMEN!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Christmas present from my son! Power goes out frequently and I’ll be warm!

6789BE81-F182-40A7-97B7-7703D108D97C.jpeg

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Warm UP TO SINGLE DIGITS??? You call that warm??? :th
Texas heat, Midwest cold... we all have our burdens. At least the snow is pretty (right up to the moment I have to shovel it). :D

Which reminds me (adding to @digitS' list of unusual questions) if someone who moves South to escape Winter is a "snow bird", does that make someone who flies North to escape Summer heat a "phoenix"? :hu