Baymule’s Farm

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
This girl.... I just KNOW she is the one who took down the fence... look at that face!
Capture.JPG

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hopefully he gets the rest of the cows wrangled soon. Naughty beasts! Will he help you fix the fence?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hopefully he gets the rest of the cows wrangled soon. Naughty beasts! Will he help you fix the fence?
It was a lot fence on his property. My fence is down, taken up and gone, to clean the fence row for new fence.
There is a property line between us, surveyor marked, but we haven’t put ip the fence yet.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is third generation land, mine-not any more. Fences have not been kept up, most are grown up in trees, brush and briars. I have a LOT of work to do!

It’s 13F outside, unusually cold for this time of year. I’lll suit up for the cold in a little bit, go break ice in the water buckets, and feed animals. High of 29F today, at least the sun is shining.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
2-3” of ice on water, I broke holes with a shovel. Horse trough was frozen back over by the time I finished feeding sheep. I just carried boiling water to top off sheep water buckets. I beat on ice with a shovel. Glad this won’t last long, not set up for this.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is third generation land, mine-not any more. Fences have not been kept up, most are grown up in trees, brush and briars. I have a LOT of work to do!

It’s 13F outside, unusually cold for this time of year. I’lll suit up for the cold in a little bit, go break ice in the water buckets, and feed animals. High of 29F today, at least the sun is shining.
Thank goodness we are finally finishing up with our single digit cold snap! Yay! Strangely it is supposed to getting increasingly warmer today all the way until midnight! The snow is supposed to melt too!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
-9 F (-22 C) this morning, wind chill of -35. Tough weather for anything living outside. I know you get freezes in Texas (seems you just had a bad one last year) but this arctic blast is a doozy.
Looks like you have the same weather we have had. We got less than 6 inches of snow but the sustained 25-30 mph winds with gusts to 50 are keeping it moving. It should start to let up tonight and warm to Single digits with sun for Christmas!