Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was walking the front fence line with Carson and found this. Carson never saw it. I sure wanted to hug and squeeze it, but didn’t stop, didn’t slow down. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

IMG_4436.jpeg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I opened the blinds this morning and saw a white ewe with a chocolate brown lamb, up and nursing. Put on rubber boots , let dogs, Cooper and girls out on the field and went to see the new lamb.

Mom is Rainbow, daughter of Lucy and Ringo, granddaughter of Miranda and black head Dorper. Rainbow was bred to Cooper. Lamb is a chocolate ewe with a white spot on both sides, white tip on her tail and a white star on her head. Second generation recordable.
Cooper does throw some color!

IMG_4444.jpeg

IMG_4445.jpeg

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I opened the blinds this morning and saw a white ewe with a chocolate brown lamb, up and nursing. Put on rubber boots , let dogs, Cooper and girls out on the field and went to see the new lamb.

Mom is Rainbow, daughter of Lucy and Ringo, granddaughter of Miranda and black head Dorper. Rainbow was bred to Cooper. Lamb is a chocolate ewe with a white spot on both sides, white tip on her tail and a white star on her head. Second generation recordable.
Cooper does throw some color!

IMG_4444.jpeg

IMG_4445.jpeg
She is just about the cutest lamb I've ever seen! She looks like the brownies I make with cream cheese filling 😂