Baymule’s Farm

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sentry is coming home Wednesday! He is eating a little. He’s throwing up, but at least he is eating. They are keeping the IV fluids, antibiotics and steroids. He is urinating. Much improved.

Vet said she is going on maybe he got into something that made him so sick. He was on her mind all weekend and she wanted to throw out there the possibility of juvenile leukemia. Supposedly it’s not as bad as adult leukemia. If in fact, that’s what it is, he could have another episode next month, in 6 months, a year or never again. Just don’t know. If that’s what it really is and he stays sick all the time, then I would make that hard decision. She said keep that in the back of my mind, and we’ll see. Right now, he’s improving, I get to bring him home, and I’m going with that.
:celebrate:weee:clap
I'm so very happy to read this

Well done sentry! :hugs

Love from us here
20221015_123038.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I met my DD at my sister’s house last night, we got home here after 10 last night. Oldest granddaughter is in shower, we’ll get the 6 and 7 year old up in a bit. PT this morning, then a little shopping, then home. Lunch, then I can go get Sentry! Chaos and confusion all week. A birthday party for the 6 year old Thursday 5-6, I even rounded up 4 kids to come.

Sentry comes home today, I’ll keep him in the house, nights in a crate. Sheba will be so glad to see him. She has grieved for him, stopped “talking “ to me and has been sad. I’ll have to give him time with her, but on a leash. Sheba hits him like a bulldozer, chews on his legs, he rolls over and let’s her maul him. He may not be up to her enthusiastic welcome home. LOLill feed them together this evening, Sentry gets chicken and rice for awhile.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I let him go visit Sheba, both were so happy. He peed, drank water and asked for something to eat. He had 5 heaping tablespoons of chicken and rice, drank some more and is resting on a bath towel in the floor now, getting some love.

EA81F5B5-7048-43C4-9425-D65585764796.jpeg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I met my DD at my sister’s house last night, we got home here after 10 last night. Oldest granddaughter is in shower, we’ll get the 6 and 7 year old up in a bit. PT this morning, then a little shopping, then home. Lunch, then I can go get Sentry! Chaos and confusion all week. A birthday party for the 6 year old Thursday 5-6, I even rounded up 4 kids to come.

Sentry comes home today, I’ll keep him in the house, nights in a crate. Sheba will be so glad to see him. She has grieved for him, stopped “talking “ to me and has been sad. I’ll have to give him time with her, but on a leash. Sheba hits him like a bulldozer, chews on his legs, he rolls over and let’s her maul him. He may not be up to her enthusiastic welcome home. LOLill feed them together this evening, Sentry gets chicken and rice for awhile.
:celebrate:loveSentry :hugs

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sentry is eating some kibble with his chicken and rice. Last night it was 2 cups of kibble, normally he gets 3 cups. He has separation anxiety from me. He will go in the sheep lot, but won’t stay. He wants to be as close to me that he can get. Yesterday I fed him and Sheba in the sheep lot at 4:00 and closed the sheep out. I made him stay there, he did ok.

From 5-6:00 I had a birthday party for the 6 year old, I even found 4 kids to invite. We had cake, opened presents, played pin the tail on the donkey and then they just ran wild. The big round hay bales were the perfect toys and kids climbed all over them, jumping from one to another, screaming with delight. Everybody had a good time. An 11 year old girl that lives at the end of the road is coming Saturday to play.

We went to the Apple Springs football game at 7:00 because the 15 year old wants to do a documentary on small town living for her journalism class. She talked to a principal and gets to spend the day today at school with a girl to show her around. She can use their camera to film with, then download to her laptop. She can interview students and teachers. She is so excited. She was surprised to learn that teachers teach several subjects and multiple grades. It’s just how it’s done in a small school.

Having a great time with my granddaughters, they go home Sunday.

Latest posts